LADY CAPTAIN’S CHARITY FASHION SHOW – THURSDAY 26TH APRIL
LEE ON THE SOLENT GOLF CLUB
TICKETS ON SALE NOW ONLY £5 – EVERYONE WELCOME
- Tickets can be purchased from the bar or office at the golf club OR to reserve a ticket/s, please contact Lady Captain Cathy on email@example.com and they will be set aside for you to pick up on the night.
- Leading Personal Stylists Nicola Davis of My Personal Style www.mypersonalstyle.co.uk and Fiona Mobbs of Your Colour and Style www.yourcolourandstyle.com will show you how to look younger, fresher, and more attractive by wearing your best colours, and make-up advisor Carolyn Beniost, www.colourmebeautifulathome.co.uk/carolynbeniost will be on hand to show you your most flattering make-up shades. Please refer to their websites for more information.
- There will also be a skin care demonstration from Arbonne Products who use botanical ingredients that make your skin more youthful, healthy and beautiful.
Products from both these demonstrations will be available on the night.
- All the ladies’ fashions are from the local shop Tiffanys in Stubbington who have very generously donated vouchers for the lucky ticket winner.
- Golf wear is from GolfGarb who are putting a pop-up shop in the bar
- There are also some fantastic prizes to be won in the raffle on the night including very generous vouchers from My Personal Style and Your Colour & Style.
Canapes are being served from 6.30 p.m. (included in the ticket price), show starts at 7.15 p.m.
All proceeds to Lady Captain’s Charity – The British Heart Foundation